Based in Battambang, Cambodia, Kinyei seeks a new operational paradigm in the international development space by enabling volitional and informal connections between individuals, organizations and communities.
We’re a social project incubator of sorts, whether that means referring someone on to a useful resource or running engagement projects of our own. We’re interested in the human connections that happen when creative motivated minds get together and in the expected and unexpected things that can result from this collaboration. Details of the projects we’re currently involved with can be found here on our website.
Currently under way:
WHAT SETS US APART:
- Training and career placement for 80+ youth
- Coached two national barista champions, both representing Cambodia internationally
- Offering learning opportunities to youth by sponsoring attendance at sustainable tourism events, social enterprise conferences, and international learning field trips and exploration tours
- Created employee profit share trust and ownership stake for local managers
- Recipient of 2015 Wild Asia Responsible Tourism Award
- Finalist in 2016 World Travel & Tourism Council’s Tourism for Tomorrow Awards